The Protector includes 2 silicon / rubber parts and a cable tie. The waterproof solution also requires harnesses utilizing molds. The IP65 compliance is dependent on following the instructions provided in this document. The two silicon / rubber parts are shown in the pictures.
- Technical Specification
- IP65 compliance
- Low cost
- Provides an additional level of impact protection thanks to the silicone shock absorption attributes
- Smart and professional look
- Convenient, easy set-up and installation
- Compliant with SilverStar Family devices
|Dimensions of unit covered with the protector
||116 x 88 x 28 mm
|Material Flammability Rating
||UL 94 - HB
||-40 to 200°C
- The SilverStar Protector can enhance the application range supported by the SilverStar Family for advanced fleet management and security in logistics, delivery, transportation and trucking segments where the installation of the device inside the passenger compartment is inconvenient or not feasible.
- n addition, there is a growing market of fleet management and security applications for motorcycles where the tracking device must be installed under the plastic covers, an area which is not hermetically protected against dust and water. In such cases, the SilverStar Protector provides the perfect solution.
- The third vertical market in which the SilverStar Protector may provide an adequate solution is the Heavy and Agriculture machinery segments, where a power source is available but the structure of the vehicle does not enable installation in a hermetic environment.