GPS Container Tracking
Battery Powered Asset Monitoring and Tracking for Containers and Trailers
"Our Low Cost, Accurate Container Tracking installs in minutes and operates for months."
Designed specifically for container shippers and cargo owners, the SilverStar GPS Container Tracking is now providing total container security to many satisfied clients nationwide.
Track, secure and manage a broad portfolio of assets through one easy to use Internet based web application. Our quick fit trailer tracker requires no external power supply for up to years, (based on the number of GPS/GSM positions per day).
Our system address a wide range of problems involving the movement of containers:
- Concern of container break-ins and theft of cargo
- Not knowing where cargo is
- Not knowing where empty containers are in the logistics chain
- Illegal dumping from containers
- Illicit smuggling of contraband
- Poor security at ports
How do we give solutions for the above problems?
- Our system can connect wirelessly to external sensors, and several sensors can operate simultaneously, giving you the ability to protect your container remotely.
- You'll be notified if there's damage or a blow to the container, and you'll be alerted if the container is broken into bypassing the door.
- If the container's door opens in an unauthorized area, you are automatically alerted on your cell phone.
- You can know exactly when a container has reached any part of the world and you can be aware of every movement of your container on our maps.
Manage 100s or 1000s Of Containers With Our Powerful Tracking Platform … and get an ROI within 3 months! You containers are tracked with the powerful sstracking.com gps tracking platform. This world-class software is hosted, maintained and supported on multiple secure servers to provide constant monitoring of each container tracking device.
Benefits of Near Real-time View Of Each Container
- Geo-fencing – define ports, depots and cargo areas to know when
your container have left or arrived at any destination in the world
- Routing – specify your major travel routes and be alerted if your
containers change direction
- Door open / door closed – get immediate alerts when the doors are
opened and closed – and see the exact location/time this happens
- Alerts via SMS – pre-program settings so you are only informed
instantly by email and text message when any event occurs
- Easy to fit - in their basic form the tracking device is a self
contained unit with no external wires or connections, which can be fitted in minutes
to any trailer and can be concealed easily.
- Monitor temperature – for cargo needing to be shipped at specific
temperature ranges. Get real-time alerts when exceptions occur